Friday, April 27, 2012

videos are for another day.

David Harper's birthday was sometime in the past year--i'm so far behind that it definitely wasn't any time real recently.

 i went sledding with Nick and Anne, Alec joined us and we ate dinner, and then we went to celebrate.

Celebrating involved Mike Thomas introducing us to music.

 





























'I got up and walked out. I began my walk home. So, that's what they wanted: lies. Beautiful lies. That's what they needed. People were fools. It was going to be easy for me. I looked around. Juan and his budddy were not following me. Things were looking up.'
--Charles Bukowski, Ham on Rye

3 comments:

  1. wow - thanks for the great pictures of me and anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the yellowest one! Nice work Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, good eyes, good technique, good editing and good camera! thanks sam!(a friend saw it and asked if you are a hired, paid photographer. i said you are a linguist with a promising hobby! :))

    ReplyDelete