Sunday, December 25, 2011

i was late to class

one fine day toward the end of october, i awoke to find that the entire world had been buried under snow and that the entire world was continuing to be buried under snow.

therefore, i threw on more-or-less warm clothes, scraped off my car, and trudged off into the snow and the gale to hike up mount sanitas.

my feet became cold, i grew a stachecicle, i looked at the luminous colors of rocks, i fell down and got my lens all wet, i stood on top and looked at all of the nothing that was visible through the clouds, i made a hasty retreat, and i found my car intact below. a massive complex of branches had fallen from the tree above my car. the eight-to-ten inch diameter main log had missed my car by nine inches.

i was 30 minutes late to class that day.

































merry christmas, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment