Friday, December 2, 2011

Vibrant indiscretion

life was cooler when i was reading whatever i wanted to read, and i was doing it all the time.

Melody Gerke posts poems on her blog, and i love reading poems that my friends have written. if i know you and you write poetry and put it somewhere online, you should tell me where you write your poetry, so i can read it all the time and be happy. i like reading poetry that my friends have written more than poetry that 'real poets' have written (unless the 'real poets' also happen to be my friends, of course).

These are the coolest kids in the world. Eliana turned six a few months ago. Ayelen turned four (four!? whoa...) over the summer. Tytus turned two in August. They were in Africa with me a few summers ago, but Tytus lived inside his mother at the time.

They will go crazy places and do crazy things in their lives.

































No comments:

Post a Comment